Sunday, June 10, 2007

Men Losing Weight

Well, here is an interesting subject. Men and “weight loss”. I was chatting with a friend today who was trying to lose weight, and another who wishes their partner should lose weight!

Men and weight loss seems to be a bit of a "taboo" subject. As someone who went to weight watches for a time (and lost weight from it) every thing appears to be so "female" biased. Perhaps us men who wish to lose weight ought to get together to create a "men only" diet club.

I do have to say I love Little Britain's "Fat Finders". Having sat through one weight watchers session, the way they have portrait the whole event is very close.

Having said all this, I too am trying to lose some weight and get a little more "toned". Let's see who this goes over the next few weeks.

I will try and keep this blog updated.

No comments: