Thursday, November 30, 2006

Second Life

Has anyone come across this site before? I read about in the metro on the way into work this week, and thought I'd have a look.

It's a whole virtual world (when I last looked over 11,000 people logged in) where you set youself up with a virtual identity, can travel and interact with other users.

People build homes, offices, bars and even churches. Found one church with over 400 members. It offers sermons (down loaded from real churches) worship, prayer rooms.......

I have to say that I've set myself up a new persona - Tobias Flamand (sounds quite grand doesn't it!)

Anyway have a look, and let me know what you think (it's free, although you can pay something like $6 a month)

Gavin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, second life. i was looking for second world. i will check it out!

oh, englishamyc.blogspot.com is my new blogspot. i changed to xanga, then back again to blogspot :) but, for some reason it wont let me log in! dang it.